Have your Say
Listening to students
Your feedback matters to us.
There are many ways you can give your feedback about your course and learning with us and help improve the learning opportunities we provide.
- Course surveys – by completing our course surveys you can help us improve our courses, facilities and our learning environment.
- Ofsted survey – Please take this opportunity to tell Ofsted what you think about Swarthmore Education. You must register first by filling in a simple form to be able to log in an give your views Ofsted survey link
Student forum – Once a term, come and meet the Director and other managers to share coffee, cake and a chat
- Thursday 8th November 2018, 12.15pm – 1.15pm
- Tuesday 12th February 2019, 12.15 – 1.15pm
- Friday 17th May 2019, 12.15pm – 1.15pm
- Compliments, complaints and comments – you can tell us what you think using our compliments, complaints and comments form which can be found below
If you prefer to print out the comment form and fill it you can download it here:
Comment Form PDF
Or you can email your comments to email@example.com